University of Freiburg Researchers Win Luce Outstanding Paper Award
Constantin Meyer-Grant and Karl Christoph Klauer 2022 R. Duncan Luce Outstanding Paper Award.
MATHPSYCH.ORG — Constantin Meyer-Grant and Karl Christoph Klauer were presented with the prestigious Society for Mathematical Psychology 2022 R. Duncan Luce Outstanding Paper Award on July 25, 2022. This award is given to the paper selected as most outstanding from those published in the Journal of Mathematical Psychology in the prior three years. The R. Duncan Luce Outstanding Paper Award is sponsored by Elsevier, Inc.
Meyer-Grant and Klauer are both in the Department of Psychology at the University of Freiburg, Germany.
Meyer-Grant, C. G., & Klauer, K. C. (2021). Monotonicity of rank order probabilities in signal detection models of simultaneous detection and identification. Journal of Mathematical Psychology, 105, 102615.
The paper is available online here.
About the Society for Mathematical Psychology
The Society for Mathematical Psychology promotes the advancement and communication of research in mathematical psychology and related disciplines. Mathematical psychology is broadly defined to include work of a theoretical character that uses mathematical methods, formal logic, or computer simulation. The official journals of the society are Journal of Mathematical Psychology and Computational Brain & Behavior.
For more information on the Society for Mathematical Psychology and its awards, visit:
- The Society for Mathematical Psychology website: http://mathpsych.org/
- The Society awards page: http://mathpsych.org/page/awards
- The Society press page: http://mathpsych.org/page/press
- Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/MathPsych/
- Twitter handles: @socmathpsych and @CompBrainBeh
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/society-for-mathematical-psychology-inc/